booksBnimble celebrates the world of books. We want to be part of the newest innovations in that world to insure that it thrives, that it continues to inspire, and that it finds vitality by expanding the world of readers.
We didn’t choose our name lightly. As the written word goes through its biggest change since Gutenberg, publishers and authors alike are going have to be nimble, quick, and flexible to keep up with growing opportunities. It’s humbling, it’s staggering, it’s downright electrifying to think of the ways you can tweak traditional storytelling these days.
If you want pictures or videos to illustrate your novel, it’s not only possible, it’s not even very difficult or expensive. With ebooks, you can literally do almost anything your imagination can dream up. And we want to do it all.
- Complete Skip Langdon Series Now Available As eBooks - We’re happy to say that all nine of Julie Smith’s Skip Langdon books are now available digitally and, if we do say so, highly inexpensively. In fact, you could get the entire collection for the cost of one hardcover book! The last in the series, Mean Woman Blues, just went up. It pits Skip against [...]
- New to Kindle: MA Harper’s paranormal romance Louisiana Ghost Story - It’s been seven years since M.A. Harper’s The Year of Past Things was released in hardcover, a spellbinding tale The San Francisco Chronicle called “a genuine ghost story … but it’s the human story that sets off shivers.” Now paranormal romance fans can enjoy it as an ebook, newly titled Louisiana Ghost Story. Award-winning chef [...]
- Extreme Makeover: Kindle Editions - In case you haven’t noticed, a number of booksBnimble’s books have undergone recent snazzy makeovers in keeping with our growth and the publishing world’s. Now you can download the following oldies-but-goodies to your kindle in their brand new clothes! Give Me a Break! Beginning Meditation for Stress Relief, Anxiety Management, and Mindfulness is the simplest [...]
- New to Kindle: Michaela Thompson’s historical cozy Hurricane Season - Hurricane Season, our new, highly-praised historical cozy, was first published under the name Mickey Friedman, but for this re-launch Mickey is also re-launching herself as Michaela Thompson–her original name and a pen name she hopes is unambiguously female. Now, for the first time, her mold-breaking mystery novel is available as an e-book. Michaela grew up [...]
- New to Kindle: The Complete Rebecca Schwartz and Talba Wallis Series - As winter melts into spring, we’re betting you wish you lived in a gentler climate–say San Francisco or New Orleans? Now you can take little trips to the City by the Bay or the Big Easy without the hassle of the TSA (or venturing away from central heating.) With the newest booksBnimble additions of Other [...]
- New to Kindle: Adrienne Barbeau’s Love Bites - Just in time for everyone’s weekend recovery from Valentines Day! booksBnimble is pleased to announce Adrienne Barbeau’s celebrity vampyres have gone digital. Love Bites, the highly acclaimed sequel to Vampyres of Hollywood, is now available as an ebook. Ovsanna Moore is not only the star of 17 blockbuster horror films–she’s got a secret even TMZ [...]
- New to Kindle: Fashion Victim by GT Herren - In case you hadn’t noticed, booksBnimble rang in the new year with a few delicious new books by new authors. GT Herren’s witty cozy mystery Fashion Victim is one of them. Since his first novel, Greg Herren’s fans have been begging him to spin off their favorite character, the hard-drinking, hard-bitten, smart-mouthed red-headed reporter with [...]
- Rebecca Schwartz: Featured in Jersey Girl Book Reviews, and the true story behind The Sourdough Wars - Now that four of the five the Rebecca Schwartz mysteries are available as ebooks, and Death Turns A Trick is hitting the blogosphere in its new digital clothes, we thought now would be a good time to post a little feature. —- Released in 1992, Death Turns a Trick is Julie’s first published book. It [...]
- A Writing Contest For You - Sure, contests come and go, but this is a brand new one, it’s cheap to enter, it’s being held by a prestigious organization, and here’s the best part—the judges are such stars it would be an honor to have them even set eyes on your manuscript! It’s the first annual contest to be held by [...]
- Tubby Dubonnet Interview: Crescent City Cuisine and Clients - The quasi-honest, always hungry star of Tony Dunbar’s Tubby Dubonnet series passed by yesterday to answer a few important questions, like where to eat in New Orleans and what happens if an officer of the court unexpectedly falls into possession of a gym bag of money. The hilarious series is now online here. Be sure [...]